This notice just came across my desk…
Date: August 16, 2017
Time: from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time
To register for the English Families, Households, and Marital Status, Language session, click HERE.
Description: On August 2, 2017, Statistics Canada published its third 2016 Census of Population release. This release includes data on families, households, marital status and language.
This webinar will provide you with an overview of the:
- Families, Households, and Marital Status concepts
- Language concepts
- Data products and resources available from the third 2016 Census of Population release
Intended Target Audience, This is an introductory webinar. It may be too basic for advanced data users.
Important: When registering, please verify that your email address is correct as the system generates an automatic acceptance email.
Once we approve your request, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for joining the session.
Joining a meeting is really simple, from work or home. All you need is a computer connected to the Internet, and a phone line.
This session is offered by the Statistical Information Service. Some of the services we offer include:
- assisting data users with simple and complex data requests
- offering standard and customized workshops for data users of different levels of expertise
- engaging in outreach activities through webinars, newsletters and presentations.
If you have any questions about this session or the Statistical Information Service, please feel free to contact us.
*Note 1: Once on the registration page, the language that is displayed can be modified using the options in the top right corner of the page. These language modifications can also be saved.
*Note 2: Registrations cannot be made using a smartphone.
We look forward to meeting you online!